IMPORTANT – READ SAFETY TIPS AND FIRST-TIMER TIPS BEFORE USING OUR BRAZILIAN FLAME PRODUCTS.
Brazilian Flame is a company that offers multiple skewer rotisserie grills and handmade knives for the American Market.
1. THE BRAZILIAN FLAME ROTISSERIE GRILL:
One Year Limited Warranty
Brazilian Flame warrants this rotisserie grill against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase providing the owner has registered this product within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date. Visit us online to register this product at https://brazilianflame.com/pages/register-your-product
The manufacturer’s obligation will be limited to repairing or replacing F.O.B. any part of the product which is defective.
This warranty does not include labor charges connected with the determination or replacement of defective parts, or freight charges to ship these parts.
In the unlikely event that you have a Warranty Claim, these are the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BRAZILIAN FLAME ROTISSERIE GRILL.
Each Brazilian Flame® Rotisserie Grill used as a residential (non-commercial use) carries a one-year warranty.
For materials and workmanship on all components (including drip tray, upper tray, baskets, and skewers) to the original purchaser or owner who has purchased the rotisserie grill and has registered their Warranty as required. This Warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill. The warranty is for residential use only and is covered as explained below. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect any statutory rights which may apply.
a. METAL COMPONENTS: carry a Limited One (1) Year Structural Warranty to the original purchaser. Brazilian Flame makes every effort to utilize materials that resist rust and to apply high-temperature coatings on metal surfaces. However, metal materials and protective coatings can be compromised by surface scratches or exposure to substances and conditions beyond BRAZILIAN FLAME’s control. Among other things, chemicals, chlorine, industrial fumes, fertilizers, extreme humidity, lawn pesticides, trinidad, moruga scorpion peppers, and sodium chloride are some substances that can corrode paint and finish on metal coatings. For these reasons, the Warranty on Metal, Stainless Steel and Cast-Iron Components DOES NOT COVER RUST, OXIDATION, FADING, DISCOLORING, BLEMISHES OR REPLACEMENT DUE TO ADJUSTMENT OR ALIGNMENT OF PARTS OR COMPONENTS, unless it also results in a loss of structural integrity or a failure of these components of your rotisserie grill.
b. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Warranty does not apply to any incidental losses or accidental damage or breakage, or for any damage caused by: transporting; dropping; misassembly; improperly supporting; attempting to suspend the rotisserie grill by any means other than solid, non-combustible surface under the base; modifications; alterations; negligence; abuse; improper care; road hazards; normal and reasonable wear and tear; floods, storms, or natural disasters.
Warranty coverage does not extend to scratches, dents, chips, crazing, fading, changes in appearances of accessories components, and non-structural blemishes that do not affect the performance or structural integrity of the BRAZILIAN FLAME.
2. THE BRAZILIAN FLAME HANDMADE KNIVES:
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have a warranty concern, please DO NOT return your knife to the place of purchase. See complete warranty information and use and care instructions at www.brazilianflame.com. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WARNING! Knives are extremely sharp tools and should only be used with the utmost care and caution. Knives are intended to be used for cutting purposes only. Do not use knives for stabbing or piercing. Use your knives accordingly as the model of the knife, not on bones or very thick-skinned vegetables when is not recommended.
Brazilian Flame warrants the knives against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a limited lifetime from the date of original purchase providing the owner has registered this product within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date. Visit us online to register this product at https://brazilianflame.com/pages/register-your-product.
a. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Warranty coverage does not extend to scratches, sharpness, dents, chips, crazing, fading, broken for improper use, changes in appearances of accessories components, and non-structural blemishes that do not affect the performance or structural integrity of the BRAZILIAN FLAME knives.
3. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: The manufacturer’s obligation will be limited to repairing or replacing F.O.B. any part of the product which is defective. This warranty does not include labor charges connected with the determination or replacement of defective parts, or freight charges to ship these parts.
In the unlikely event that you have a Warranty Claim, these are the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BRAZILIAN FLAME PRODUCTS
BRAZILIAN FLAME AND RELATED BRAZILIAN FLAME PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES, OR THROUGH UNAUTHORIZED RETAIL CHANNELS SUCH AS DISCOUNT CLUBS AND DISCOUNT CHAIN STORES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE BRAZILIAN FLAME WARRANTY.
Please note: When a consumer purchase from an unauthorized source or reseller, even one operating as an apparently legitimate business offering products in unopened boxes with blank warranty cards, they are buying, by legal definition, used or re-sold products. When a consumer buys from an unauthorized reseller or retailer, or from an unauthorized online reseller, they are at risk of buying re-sold items without manufacturer’s warranties regardless of any statements or claims made by the seller. This is the published policy of many brands and companies, not just BRAZILIAN FLAME.
4. DATE OF COVERAGE: The Warranty coverage begins when a product is purchased and is registered at https://brazilianflame.com/pages/register-your-product by the original purchaser or owner as required under this Warranty. If you are unable to register your product at the website, a form to complete can provide by email from BRAZILIAN FLAME. Please contact email@example.com and request the form to fill out.
COVERAGE UNDER THE WARRANTY: Original BRAZILIAN FLAME components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship, and that are covered under a valid and registered Warranty, will be replaced, or repaired at the sole discretion of BRAZILIAN FLAME at no cost (except shipping costs) for the warranted item or component, subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty. Any Warranty claim must include an accurate description of the problem or visual evidence of the defective part.
5. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: A valid proof of purchase receipt will be required to make a Warranty claim. For Warranty support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org where the item was purchased, if the product was purchased within the United States.
If you must return the product for reasons of malfunction within the one-year warranty period, the following action and steps are required:
1. The product must be clean and packaged securely to protect it from damage or breakage in shipment.
2. Submit a Return Authorization request from email@example.com. You will be issued a Return Authorization (RA#) along with return instructions by email.
3. Clearly label the package with your RA#. Ship prepaid to Brazilian Flame’s preferred carrier.
6. INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR CLAIM: A Valid Proof of Purchase is required. A purchase receipt showing the date of purchase and the name of which the rotisserie grill, knives, or other BRAZILIAN FLAME product was purchased must be provided with any Warranty claim. For Warranty purposes, an original purchaser is the person whose name appears on the purchase receipt, or is in possession of an original purchase receipt, and who has registered their BRAZILIAN FLAME Warranty as required.
7. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: Do not ship or mail any machine or components for a Warranty claim before contacting our team, as in some cases it may not be necessary to return the warranted part. We recommend using a carrier shipping method that will provide a tracking number as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments. Our goal is to make any Warranty claim as simple as possible. If further assistance is needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. VOIDING THE WARRANTY: Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to any Brazilian Flame products will void the Warranty. This includes using any parts inside the grill other than authentic BRAZILIAN FLAME components; drilling holes or tampering with any of the parts; or using any internal components in any way other than as intended by the manufacturer. Modifying or substituting any internal components, including the skewer, upper tray, and drip tray, will void the Warranty, and BRAZILIAN FLAME expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage which may result. This warranty shall be void if the unit is not assembled or operated in accordance with the operation instructions provided with this unit; the unit is resold or traded to another owner; components, accessories, or fuels not compatible with the unit have been used; or the user has abused or otherwise failed to maintain the unit. Please see Safety Tips at brazilianflame.com.
9. DELAY OR DEFAULT: Brazilian Flame shall not be liable for any delay or default in BRAZILIAN FLAME’s performance under the Warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond the control of BRAZILIAN FLAME, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, government restrictions, or restraints, strikes, fire, floods, transportation delays or reduced supply of materials.
10. LIMITATIONS: This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. There are no other warranties, express or implied, except as specifically stated in this Warranty or as may be provided for under statutory rights which vary from state to state and country to country. Brazilian Flame does not authorize any person or representative to make or assume for BRAZILIAN FLAME any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of any BRAZILIAN FLAME product.
Warranties, whether written, oral, expressed, or implied, are not extended to persons who obtain the product from any source other than the Brazilian Flame or from an Authorized Brazilian Flame Distributor or Dealer, or through an authorized BRAZILIAN FLAME promotion. Purchasing and/or accepting delivery of any BRAZILIAN FLAME product from unauthorized dealers or online resellers will void the Warranty associated with that product.
11. BRAZILIAN FLAME’s OBLIGATIONS: The repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated hereunder shall constitute the fulfillment of all Warranty obligations and/or any direct and derivative liabilities of the Brazilian Flame. A purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this Warranty or of any other implied Warranty is limited as outlined herein to replacement or repair of the component, shipped to purchaser at purchaser’s expense.
12. LIMITATIONS: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED. Some states and/or countries do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
13. REGISTER THE WARRANTY: Warranty registration is available at https://brazilianflame.com/pages/register-your-product. Failure to register your grill or to register your purchase by other means that may be made available by BRAZILIAN FLAME will invalidate your Warranty. If you require a printed form to mail in, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. The Warranties as specified herein contain all your specific legal rights under the Brazilian Flame Warranty. However, you may have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
14. HEADINGS: The headings used in this Warranty are for convenience only and shall not alter the terms of the Warranty.
Thank you for choosing Brazilian Flame – We know you will enjoy the experience of having Brazilian Flame Products, and we are here along our network to stand behind you with unmatched customer service and warranty support.
For assistance with assembly or installation, parts, and customer service (English, Spanish and Portuguese), please, can phone, email, or write us at:
BRAZILIAN FLAME'S CUSTOMER SERVICE
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (833)-753-9374
• 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST
REGISTER YOUR BRAZILIAN FLAME ROTISSERIE GRILL
15. EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTION:
Brazilian Flame also offers an optional Extended Warranty for an additional year, at an extra cost, which is available for purchase at the time of the original product purchase.
Extended One Year Warranty
For customers seeking additional peace of mind, Brazilian Flame offers an optional Extended Warranty that extends the original One Year Limited Warranty on the Brazilian Flame Rotisserie Grill by one additional year. This means your product will be covered for defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for two years from the date of the original purchase for the Rotisserie Grill.
This Extended Warranty option must be purchased and registered within thirty (30) days of the original product purchase date. Visit us online to purchase and register this product at https://brazilianflame.com/pages/register-your-product.
The terms and conditions of the Extended Warranty are the same as those of the original Warranty. This means that the same exclusions apply and the manufacturer’s obligation will be limited to repairing or replacing F.O.B. any part of the product which is found to be defective.
Please note: The Extended Warranty does not cover labor charges connected with the determination or replacement of defective parts, or freight charges to ship these parts.
Remember, the decision to purchase the Extended Warranty must be made at the time of the original product purchase and cannot be added later. For further information, or if you wish to purchase the Extended Warranty, please visit our website or contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Please note: This Extended Warranty is also not transferable and does not cover products purchased from unauthorized resellers or through unauthorized retail channels. Please refer to the main warranty policy for further details on exclusions and voiding of the warranty.
Your trust in Brazilian Flame and our products is our utmost priority, and our Extended Warranty option serves as an additional assurance of our commitment to your