Are you hosting family and friends at your home for a special lunch or dinner and don't know what to offer? For those who love lamb, we suggest betting on this delicious lamb rib recipe with grilled onions. Make your recipe tastier by preparing it with Brazilian Flame Grill accessories.
- 2 Racks (8 bones each) of lamb
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ White onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ Lemon zest and Juice
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper ground
- 3 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Large red onions
Lamb Chop Preparation
- Remove the lamb racks from the packaging and blot them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the lamb racks into equal portions with 2 bones each, resulting in 8 pieces of lamb chops with double bones.
- Combine the lamb chops, garlic cloves, white onion, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, kosher salt, black pepper, and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a mixing bowl or container.
- Marinate the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Skewer the lamb chops in the bottom center and between the bones using a single skewer, ensuring that all bone ends are aligned and arranged sequentially.
- Consider the length of the skewer to ensure even and straight cooking for all lamb chops on the skewer.
- For a medium cooking temperature, start by baking the skewered lamb chops for 5 minutes on each side with the rotisserie turned off.
- Following the initial baking, rotate the skewered lamb chops for 10 to 15 minutes at the highest temperature on a hot Brazilian Flame rotisserie grill.
- Carefully remove the lamb chops from the skewer and serve promptly.